The 2018-22 Strategic Plan Action Steps direct District 58 to form several working groups to accomplish the different facets of the Strategic Plan. In fall 2018, District 58 invited stakeholders to join a working group, with the goal of including a broad representation from our schools and stakeholders on these groups.
Here is a list of each working group, its meeting schedule and its membership.
- Curriculum Council
- Professional Learning Council
- Superintendent’s Community Advisory Council
- Superintendent’s Staff Communications Council
- Resources Review Council
- Communications Feedback Council
- Facility Planning Council