District 58 launched its Vision 58 strategic planning effort in winter 2018 with community forums, focus groups and an online survey designed to obtain input from a broad cross-section of the community. This wealth of information, feedback and insight gained were used to envision each stakeholders’ aspirations for our schools and to inform the District’s new Strategic Plan.
Please review the below resources to learn more about the District 58 Strategic Plan!
Vision 58 Resources:
- District 58 Strategic Plan Dashboard
- View the Strategic Plan June 2019 progress report.
- View the Strategic Plan March 2019 progress report.
- View the Strategic Plan December 2018 progress report.
- District 58’s Mission, Vision and Guiding Principles
- 2018-22 Strategic Plan Report (approved in May 2018)
- 2018-22 Strategic Plan Action Steps (approved in September 2018)
- Strategic Plan Working Groups and Membership
- 2018-22 Strategic Plan Background
- View the December 2018 progress update Board of Education presentation.
- View the Sept. 20 Strategic Plan community working group invitation.
- View the Sept. 17 Board of Education Strategic Plan Action Steps presentation.
- View the Detailed Notes to the Strategic Goal Action Steps. (presented at the Sept. 17, 2018 Board meeting)
- View an overview of the new District Leadership Team. (presented at the Sept. 17, 2018 Board meeting)
- View District 58’s 2011-17 Strategic Plan.
- View District 58’s Annual Strategic Goals Action Plans, as well as its Annual Strategic Plan Reports to the Board.
- View the District’s Jan. 8, 2018 Vision 58 announcement.
- View the District’s Dec. 13, 2017 Vision 58 announcement.
- View the District’s Oct. 20, 2017 strategic planning announcement.
- View HYA’s strategic planning process.