The District 58 2020-21 Substitute application is closed until fall 2020.
When applications open, we will update this page with the application process (steps to apply), required paperwork and the paperwork drop-off appointments.
Important Substitute Information:
- Absence Management (AESOP) – Login to view job specific details.
- Absence Management QuickStart Guide – More information and training videos
- Approximate Substitute hours:
- Full day: 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Half day: 8 a.m. – 11:55 a.m. or 11:56 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Substitute Pay Rate Information:
- Payroll Dates 20-21 SY – includes Work Period Covered for each pay period: If there are any problems and discrepancies, call Accounts Payable at 630.719.5854.
- iVisions Web Portal Self Registration – Please login to our Web Portal on or after your 1st pay to view pay stubs and specific pay information.
- For specific information about how to become a licensed substitute teacher contact the DuPage County Regional Office of Education (DuPage ROE): DuPage ROE Licensure Information or call 630-407-5800.