In support of the Vision 58 Strategic Plan 2018-2022, the District Leadership Team (DLT) is formed to assist the District and the Board in developing, refining, monitoring and providing input regarding the action plans and objectives of the Strategic Plan Goals. This Team will serve as a Committee of the Board of Education and will meet at least three times annually to monitor progress and suggest adjustments in action plans. Its mission is to support the District by providing oversight to the aspirations and accountability of the Strategic Plan through stakeholder representation and input to inform the planning, monitoring, and communication of the Plan.
Meeting dates are at the discretion of the committee chair; typically, quarterly on a Monday at 3:45 p.m. at the ASC.
Meetings of the DLT shall be open to the public and all minutes of said meetings shall be made available to the public.
- Operate in an advisory capacity, not in a decision-making role.
- Review and monitor action plans and progress reports of the District related to its Strategic Plan.
- Review and make comments with respect to the proposed action plans of the District’s Strategic Plan. Such review and comments shall consider and include an evaluation of the action steps planned, the progress accomplished, and the related accountability measures and outcomes.
- Review the triennial reports of progress toward accomplishment of the Strategic Plan Goals, and later report to the full Board of Education.
- Assist in the development of annual reports for Board of Education and administration use.
- Consider long-range planning and make suggestions.
- Facilitate cooperation and communication regarding Strategic Planning affairs between the schools/school district and the community.
- Report to the Board of Education at the regularly scheduled board meetings.
- Provide input and support for community presentations of the Strategic Plan and the district’s progress.
The DLT will include representatives from the District’s various stakeholder groups, including the following:
- Darren Hughes – Board Member, Co-Chair
- Tracy Weiner – Board Member, Co-Chair
- Katie Hurckes – DGEEA Representative
- Craig Young – DGEEA Representative
- Emily Honn – ESP Representative
- Angela Rybarczyk – DGCMA Representative
- Matt Durbala – Building Principal Representative
- Jason Lynde – Building Principal Alternate
- Erin Guth- Parent Representative
- Michael Cassa – Business Community Representative
- Jayne Yudzentis – Connections Development Team Chair
- Justin Sisul – Learning Development Team Chair
- Todd Drafall – Futures Development Team Chair
- Kari Cremascoli – Superintendent