District 58 began its Professional Learning Program in fall 2019. Students are dismissed at 2 p.m. on Mondays, which provides all teachers with 1.5 hours of weekly professional learning time.
View the below fact sheets and presentations to learn more about professional learning in District 58!
- Topic 1: About District 58’s new professional learning model
- Topic 2: How will District 58’s new professional learning model affect the student schedule?
- Professional Learning Update from the Feb. 10, 2020 Regular Board Meeting
- Professional Learning Spotlight featured in December 2019 Communicate 58
- Professional Learning Plan for 2019-20 presentation from the Feb. 25, 2019 Board Curriculum Workshop
- Professional Learning Model in District 58 presentation from the Feb. 11, 2019 Regular Board Meeting
- Professional Learning in District 58 presentation from the Nov. 12, 2018 Regular Board Meeting