- SchoolMessenger – District 58 uses the SchoolMessenger system to email important notifications to parents, such as emergency school closures, parent-teacher conference information and upcoming school events. If your contact information has changed, please be sure to contact your school office to update it!
Calendar – Downloadable Copy
- 2017-18 Schools of 58 Parent Handbook – English
- 2017-18 Las Escuelas del 58, Un Manual para las Familias – Español
- 2018-19 Student Fees
- 2017-18 Student Fees
- 2017-18 Fee Waiver
- Elementary Schools Free Milk Bag Lunch
- Herrick, O’Neill, Henry Puffer Free or Reduced Priced Lunch Application
- Lunch Application Spanish Version If you have children in both elementary and middle school only one application is necessary for all students. The completed forms may be returned to the child’s school or mailed to: Lorie Pilster, Director of Business Services, Downers Grove District 58, 1860 63rd Street, Downers Grove, IL 60516.Learn more about District 58 Food Service here.
Student Accident Insurance Information: Parents may enroll for this optional insurance online at www.k12specialmarkets.com. This website includes detailed information regarding coverages, benefits, premiums and claim forms. Parents will have the option to directly enroll their child using a credit or debit card, or they may print out an enrollment form and mail it with a check or money order.
Pay for preschool tuition and summer school on E-Pay.
Pay student fees, as well as fund middle school lunch accounts on PushCoin
Middle school students are able to purchase lunch in the cafeteria using cash, or by showing their student ID cards, which will be linked to the individual student’s PushCoin wallet. To add funds to your student wallet/lunch account, click on the link above, and access your account or create an account. Once your account is created you can add your student by clicking Users and Add User. From there follow the directions on how to add a student.
Student accounts can also be funded by sending a check made out to District 58 to be deposited at the register.
View information related to immunizations, health examinations, sports physicals and health resources.
Before and After School Care: Champions Program
Your right-at-school alternative to child care. For more information or to register, visit www.discoverchampions.com.
District 58 schools that offer before and after school care via the Champions program are: Belle Aire, Henry Puffer, Highland, Hillcrest, Indian Trail, Lester, Kingsley, Pierce Downer, and Whittier.