This summer, Downers Grove Grade School District 58, Woodridge School District 68 and Community High School District 99 will continue to partner together through the Wood-Grove Feeding Our Future Cooperative, an effort to ensure all children ages 0-18 in our communities can receive a breakfast and lunch six days per week.
Spring Schedule: Now through May 29
The Wood-Grove meal program will continue its existing spring schedule (Tuesday and Friday pickups) at District 58 and District 99 pickup locations, including all participating apartment complexes, through Friday, May 29.
All District 68 school pickup locations will conclude its spring schedule on Friday, May 22 and be closed next week.
Summer Schedule: Starting June 2
Wood-Grove will launch its summer meal program on Tuesday, June 2. This program is available to any child aged 0-18, who resides within District 58, 68 or 99 boundaries, who is in need of food.
During the summer meal program, meal pickups will take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays. In addition, some meal pickup times and locations have changed. Please review the summer schedule below for details. Starting Tuesday, June 2, meal pickup will take place via the following schedule:
- Tuesdays: Children can pick up three breakfasts and three lunches, including milk.
- Thursdays: Children can pick up three breakfasts and three lunches, including milk.
District 58 note: Due to the June 2 school supply pickup, some June 2 District 58 meal pickups may take place at an alternative door. District 58 will provide June 2 pickup instructions at pickup sites on May 26 and May 29.
To receive a meal, please arrive at any of the designated locations outlined below and specify how many children are in your family. Children may also pick up meals on their own. Pickups are contact free. If you drive to pick up your meals, please remain in your vehicle and wait for a staff member to assist you. If you walk up to pick up meals, please walk to the designated entrance and wait outside for a staff member to bring you meals.
Summer School Site Pickup Schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. to Noon
- Eisenhower Junior High School, 1410 W. 75th St., Darien
- Henry Puffer School, 2220 Haddow Ave., Downers Grove
- Herrick Middle School, 4435 Middaugh Ave., Downers Grove
- Kingsley Elementary School, 6509 Powell St., Downers Grove
- O’Neill Middle School, 635 59th St., Downers Grove
- Thomas Jefferson Junior High School, 7200 Janes Ave., Woodridge
Summer Apartment Complex Pickup Sites: Tuesdays and Thursdays, Varied Times
- Dynasty Pointe Apartments, Woodridge – Apple Lane & Woodward Drive 10-11 a.m.
- Eagle Creek Apartments, Westmont – Clubhouse – 10-10:30 a.m.
- Emerald Court Apartments, 2472 Emerald Ct, Woodridge – Leasing Center- 10-11:30 a.m.
- Golf Meadows Estates Apartments, Woodridge – Country Club Drive & Woodward Drive 11-11:30 a.m.
- Haven Woodridge, Woodridge – Leasing Office 11-11:30 a.m.
- Natural Falls Apartment Complex, Woodridge – Leasing Office 10-10:45 a.m.
- Prentiss Creek Apartments, Downers Grove – Main Office 10:45-11:30 a.m.
- Townhomes at Highcrest, Woodridge – Pool Area 10-10:45 a.m.
- The Villages of Greene Valley, Woodridge – Pool/Clubhouse 11-11:30 a.m.
- Willow West Apartments, Westmont – 65th Street & Willow Lane 10:45-11:15 a.m.
- Windsor Lakes Apartments, Woodridge – Leasing Office 10-10:30 a.m.
- Woodridge Club Condominiums, Woodridge – Country Club Drive & Woodward Drive 10-11:30 a.m.
For questions, please reach out to the following contact at your specific District.
- District 58: Please email Manager of Business Services Katie Hannigan at email@example.com.
- District 68: Please email Assistant Superintendent for Business Services/CSBO Curtis Saindon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- District 99: Please email email@example.com, or call your home school (630-795-8400 for North High and 630-795-8500 for South High); they will be open between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.