District 58 administers a variety of community surveys each year. The District’s administrators, principals and school improvement teams use the results to help guide improvements to both the District and individual schools.
2016-17 Survey Results:
Please view the results of District 58’s 2016-17 School Environment Survey of parents and third-through-fifth grade students below. The District administered this survey in November and December 2016. District 58 administrators, principals and school leadership teams use these results to guide district and school improvement efforts. This report includes both aggregate quantitative data as well as open-ended responses.
Please note: District 58 teachers and sixth-through-eighth grade students participated in the State’s 5Essentials Survey this year. These survey results are not yet available. The District will publish them on this webpage when they become available.
- 2016-17 – School Environment Survey – Parents – English
- 2016-17 School Environment Survey – Parents – Spanish
- 2016-17 – School Environment Survey – Students in grades 3-5
2015-16 Survey Results:
District and school teams are using these survey results in their ongoing district and school improvement planning efforts for the upcoming school year.
- 2015-16 School Environment Survey – Parents – English
- 2015-16 School Environment Survey – Parents – Spanish
District 58 administered its annual School Environment Survey of students in grades 3-8 during April 2016.
- 2015-16 School Environment Survey – Students in grades 3-6
- 2015-16 School Environment Survey – Students in grade 7-8
- 2015-16 District Reporting Systems Survey – English
- 2015-16 District Reporting Systems Survey – Spanish
- Board of Education Spotlight on Community Surveys – September 2015
- 2014-15 School Environment Survey (Grades 3-5)
- 2014-15 School Environment Survey (Parents)
- 2014-15 School Environment Survey (Parents – Spanish)
- 2014-15 5Essentials Survey (Grades 6-8 and Staff) 5Essentials survey results are reported by school only, not by district. Click this link, select a school, and then click on “School Environment” to view results.