Downers Grove District 58 is now accepting applications for:
*Substitute Teachers, Instructional Assistants, Nurses, & Clerical
For specific substitute job hours, please login to Absence Management (formerly AESOP) and view job details. Absence Management (AESOP).
Approximate Substitute hours:
Full day: 8:00am-3:30pm Half Day: 8:00am-11:55am or 11:56am-3:30pm
Becoming a Certified Substitute
District 58 requires all substitute candidates to complete the following:
- Complete an Online application through Appli-Track Link to Apply Online
- Click on the links below, so you can print and complete all the required paperwork.
- Federal W-4 and IL W-4
- Direct Deposit Form
- Mandated Reporter 3-page form
- Physical/TB form
- TRS and Social Security forms
- I-9 form
- District Policies 4007 & 5136
- Emergency Contact Information
- Fingerprinting/Background Check at the DuPage ROE – the results will be sent directly to you. Please bring the original results with you, so we can make a copy. We do not accept copies of the results, they must be originals.
- A Copy of Driver’s License and Social Security Card
- A Copy of your official transcripts showing degree awarded
- A Copy of your teaching license or substitute license
Return all required paperwork to the Administration Service Center at 1860 63rd Street Downers Grove 60516. Please call the ASC at 630.719.5800 with any questions.
For specific information about a substitute teaching license, contact the DuPage County Regional Office of Education at 630.407.5800
Substitute Pay Rate Information:
Level I (1-90 days) $105.00 per full day
Level II (91+days) $110.00 per full day
Half-day rate $52.50
Substitute Instructional Assistants
Full day rate $80.00
Half day rate $40.00
Hourly rate $12.00
Paychecks reflect a two-week delay between days worked and payment. If there are any problems and discrepancies, call Accounts Payable at 630.719.5854.
iVisions Web Portal Self Registration – after you have received your first paycheck, use this to register on our Web Portal, this gives access to Paystub information and Emergency Contact sign up.