The annual School Environment Survey closed on Friday, Dec. 16. Thank you everyone who completed this survey. Your input will help District administrators, principals and teachers with their ongoing school improvements. Survey results will be posted soon at www.dg58.org/surveys.
Connect with District 58
- SchoolMessenger – District 58 uses the SchoolMessenger system to email important notifications to parents, such as emergency school closures, parent-teacher conference information and upcoming school events. If your contact information has changed, please be sure to contact your school office to update it!
Calendar – Downloadable Copy
- 2016-17 Schools of 58 Parent Handbook – English
- 2016-17 Las Escuelas del 58, Un Manual para las Familias – Español
- 2016-17 Student Fees
- 2016-17 Fee Waiver Form
- 2016-17 Solicitud de Exoneracion de Aranceles
- Student Accident Insurance Information: Parents may enroll for this optional insurance online at www.k12specialmarkets.com. This website includes detailed information regarding coverages, benefits, premiums and claim forms. Parents will have the option to directly enroll their child using a credit or debit card, or they may print out an enrollment form and mail it with a check or money order.
Pay for school fees, preschool tuition, OKEEP tuition, summer school and more on E-Pay.
Registration for the 2017-18 school year will open in spring 2017.
View information related to immunizations, health examinations, sports physicals and health resources.
If you have children in both elementary and middle school only one application is necessary for all students. The completed forms may be returned to the child’s school or mailed to: Lorie Pilster, Director of Business Services, Downers Grove District 58, 1860 63rd Street, Downers Grove, IL 60516.
Before and After School Care: Champions Program
Your right-at-school alternative to child care. For more information or to register, visit www.discoverchampions.com.
District 58 schools that offer before and after school care via the Champions program are: Belle Aire, Henry Puffer, Highland, Hillcrest, Indian Trail, Lester, Kingsley, Pierce Downer, and Whittier.
School Supply Lists