The Meet & Confer Strategic Plan Committee was established by the Board of Education in October 2016 and charged with reviewing governance topics related to the District’s Strategic Plan.
- To provide a venue for truthful, meaningful, regular, ongoing communication, collaboration, and feedback among different stakeholder groups within the District 58 community.
- To review the current strategic plan and ongoing progress of District 58.
- To develop a roadmap/recommended approach for updating the District 58 Strategic Plan.
View the revised 2017-18 Meet & Confer Strategic Plan Committee Calendar (as of 3/12/18).
Mar. 1, 2018
Dec. 7, 2017
Nov. 9, 2017
Oct. 12, 2017
Sept. 14, 2017
June 8, 2017
May 11, 2017
April 13, 2017
March 2, 2017
Feb. 2, 2017
Jan. 12, 2017
Dec. 6, 2016
The Meet & Confer Strategic Plan Committee shall:
- Operate in an advisory capacity, not in a decision-making role.
- Collaboratively discuss and review governance topics related to the four focus areas of the District’s Strategic Plan.
- Review Strategic Goals Action Plan and progress being made toward accomplishing each of the goal areas.
- Report to the Board of Education at a regularly scheduled Board meeting.
- Meeting dates are at the discretion of the committee chair, typically, the second Thursday of the month at 7:00 a.m. at Longfellow Center.
- Meetings of the Meet & Confer Strategic Plan Committee shall be open to the public and all minutes of said meetings shall be made available to the public.
- School Board Member (Including chair) – 2
- Assistant Superintendent for Personnel
- Assistant Superintendent for Business/CSBO
- Director of Innovative Technology & Learning
- Employee Union Representatives
- PTA and Community Representatives (North & South Side representation)