The Meet & Confer Strategic Plan Committee was established by the Board of Education in October 2016 and charged with reviewing governance topics related to the District’s Strategic Plan.
- To provide a venue for truthful, meaningful, regular, ongoing communication, collaboration, and feedback among different stakeholder groups within the District 58 community.
- To review the current strategic plan and ongoing progress of District 58.
- To develop a roadmap/recommended approach for updating the District 58 Strategic Plan.
The Meet & Confer Strategic Plan Committee shall;
- Operate in an advisory capacity, not in a decision-making role.
- Collaboratively discuss and review governance topics related to the four focus areas of the District’s Strategic Plan.
- Review Strategic Goals Action Plan and progress being made toward accomplishing each of the goal areas.
- Report to the Board of Education at a regularly scheduled Board meeting.
- Meeting dates are at the discretion of the committee chair, typically, the second Thursday of the month at 7:00 a.m. at Longfellow Center.
- Meetings of the Meet & Confer Strategic Plan Committee shall be open to the public and all minutes of said meetings shall be made available to the public.
- School Board Member (Including chair) – 2
- Assistant Superintendent for Personnel
- Assistant Superintendent for Business/CSBO
- Director of Innovative Technology & Learning
- Employee Union Representatives
- PTA and Community Representatives (North & South Side representation)